If you don’t arrive home at your scheduled time for whatever reason, JoyCares will continue caring for your pet until you return.
Some pet-care situations may require extended time for households with multiple pets or pets requiring more care. JoyCares will assess the pets during the pet-care consultation. For example, our staff members could attempt to walk two dogs together within that half-hour time frame. If the two dogs can be walked together, that would count as one half-hour visit. But if the two dogs can not be walked at the same time, each dog would get a 15-minute walk OR billable time is extended to an hour so that each dog gets a half-hour walk.
Free added services while we are at your home:
- Bringing in the mail and newspaper,
- watering plants,
- removing trash from home,
- moving trash to curb for pick-up,
- opening/closing blinds,
- turning lights on/off
- plus other things that deter would-be burglars or give your home a lived-in look can be included.
- Ask your JoyCares representative about these free services.